Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is FocusCouncil.com
FocusCouncil.com is the Fastest growing website of the trivia game shows of skill where you showcase your knowledge, IQ, intelligence and earn rewards after winning every quiz contest!
2. How do I get Started as a Quiz Player
Just follow these simple steps:
- Register with us free by entering a Username, Desired Password, E-mail id, and Mobile number
- Log-in using the Username and Password you registered with.
- Click on Quiz tab to see the list of scheduled quiz on the platform
- Click on ‘View’ button beside each scheduled quiz to check the detail quiz structure
- Click on ‘Start Quiz’ button on each scheduled quiz and you are ready to take the quiz online.
How long do I get to answer a question?
The amount of time to answer a question varies from quiz to quiz. Dependent on the quiz you are playing, the time currently ranges from 60 seconds to 10 minutes.
Can I pause the timer?
No, definitely not. The clock is designed to continually run to create an element of tension in our quizzes.
I answered a question correctly, but it’s shown as incorrect, why?
Whilst we spend an incredible amount of time verifying our quiz questions and answers, unfortunately, a rogue answer can occasionally slip through.
You can help us by telling us on our Contact Us page the name of the quiz, what the question was, what you believe to be the correct answer. We will do our best to hunt it down and correct it.
3. I am not able to Login to My Account
Please check whether your registered email address/Username and password are entered correctly and try again.
If you’ve forgotten your password, click on ‘Forgot Password’, enter your registered email ID and we’ll send you a link to reset your password through an email within a few minutes!
If you’ve forgotten your registered username, you can very well login with your registered e-mail id and password. If you have forgotten both your registered email id and password reach out to us via Contact Us page.
4. How do I change my Password
When you are logged in, click on My Account tab and click on ‘Change Password’
5. Can I Update or Edit my Profile?
Yes, you can very well do that. Simply log in and go to my account section click on the ‘Edit Profile’ button. You will be able to update/edit your profile detail except for registered email id, & mobile number.
6. Can I have more than One Account?
Having multiple accounts is strictly prohibited on FocusCouncil. Each user is allowed to have only one account on the site. Making multiple accounts may result in deletion of all duplicate accounts.
7. Can I participate more than one Quiz at a time?
Yes, you can participate in any number of the quiz at a time but start timing of each quiz contest will be different so only one quiz contest can participate at a time.
8. What is Leaderboard Scoring
How does my score get on the leaderboard?
All scores achieved by registered users who are logged in are posted to the leaderboard.
At the end of a quiz, if you are not already logged in, either login or join Focus Council and then all the quiz scores achieved during your session of use will be automatically posted to the relevant leaderboards.
How can I get higher up the leaderboard?
With Ladder quizzes, by correctly completing the various levels, your Leaderboard score should automatically improve as you progress.
The Time Trial quizzes are designed for a one-time play so your first score will remain your only (and best) score.
9. How will I inform if I won the Quiz?
Ranking and winners of every quiz contest scheduled will be displayed immediately on the leaderboard section on its quiz info page at the end of every quiz. Same will be communicated to all winners via email as well.
10. How to write a Quiz for Focus Council
How to send you my own quiz or quiz questions
You are able to submit your own quizzes and questions for publication by Becoming a Quiz Contriber.
11. What do you do with My Details
12. How do I remove my details from the site?
You can de-register from Focus Council by visiting your My Focus Council page.
13. I need to edit my details, how do I do that?
You can edit your details by visiting your My Focus Council page here.